Monday, November 27, 2006

Woots!
I just came back from Thailand!
Shall do some last minute blogging before 12am strikes :D

When we came back,
I heard, "BOO!"
My maid screamed!
AHHH!!
ASG ASG ASG!!
They boo-ed the wrong person :/
Hugged them too.

After that,
went downstairs.
Saw my dear Linda, Clara, Joelle, Jianhao, Jonathan, Yinhao!
Ha ha. Although Im not really sure who's Jonathan :/
Lin passed me this newspaper wrapped parcel.
Told jie & me to open it.
Open ah open ah.
Seems like ages.
In the end?
There's nothing inside! HAH =D

They told us to search around for someone we know.
Search ah search ah.
Finally, saw Guohao & Lengkiat!
They're holding a cake too!
Yay! :D
Saw Zhaolin, Shihan!
Took photos, which I'll upload them tomorrow :)

Thank you for the birthday messages! :D
Sms: According to the time.
- Guohao, thanks for the 15 smses! Ha ha XD
- Joelle, thanks for that surprise!
- Quanyuan, dear panda! Ha ha. Thanks for the message! Red-haired already huh? :D
- Huiyi, thanks for remembering!
- Kenneth, chairman of 3/6; my F&N partner! Thanks!
- Yokechee, yiuji! HAHA. Thanks for the sms!
- Yingzhen, dearie! Thanks for the present! Love ya water splashing partner!
- Yinhao, thanks for turning up today! Its been ages since I've last seen you :)
- Lengkiat, thanks for the cake! =D
- Bestie! PF! I love ya loads! Thanks for the present together with ASG! XD
- DAR! Linda! Thanks for the "open the never ending present"! Very original :D

MSN: If only I remembered all :/
- Quanyuan!
- Haqim!
- Ivan!
- Geokleng!
- Kathleen! Thanks for the picture! :D
- Yilian! ASG member!
- Shafidah!
- Diona!
- Weizheng!
- Faryal!
- Jianhong!

FRIENDSTER:
Check out my profile!
Thanks all!

Thanks Kat! XD

Thanks ASG & YZ! :D

Thanks to the gang that appeared at my house :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE!
TWINS ROCK!

Shall upload the photos which I've taken in Thailand tomorrow.
30 or 40 over?
Hah. 50 minutes more to 12.
Well, take care people!
Thank you all!
I had fun on this very day :D

No comments: